We are seeing patients in the office with CDC guideline recommendations for safety.
Please do not hesitate to call the office to schedule your office appointment.
Corporate Awareness Partnership (CAP): Specifically designed to educate your business
How does a CAP Awareness Program Benefit the Employer?
In an effort to decrease Colon Cancer, SIG has developed a Co-Branded Awareness Campaign specifically designed to encourage and empower employees through education on cancer prevention screenings.
We will work with your internal resources to design a Co-branded program that reaches employees at multiple touch points. Marketing of this program will include:
- An hour-long lunch presentation with nationally recognized and St. Louis based gastroenterologist, Dr. Leonard Weinstock
- Hand-out materials for employees to reference for additional information and resources
- Co-branded email copy to provide to employees both prior to, and following the presentation
- Office signage to promote event
How does a CAP Awareness Program Benefit Employees?
- Education. SIG provides expert GI doctors to educate employees on colon cancer risk factors and how a simple screening can save lives.
- Ease of scheduling. Call in or register on pre-determined date at place of employment.
- Expedited screening process —Patients in and out in as little as 2 hours. Less time away from work.
- Services include rapid, expert biopsy results performed on site and blood testing. Infusion center on the premises.
- Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer in males and fourth in females in the U.S.
- 90% of all colon cancer is curable if detected early.
- The estimated annual national expenditure for colorectal cancer treatment is $5.5-$6.5 billion; inpatient hospital care accounts for 80% of this cost.
- SIG's program can reduce these healthcare expenses by 30-40%, increase health of your work force and ultimately save lives.